Translate

Friday, November 6, 2015

I am Back...

I left aside my mod work during the last 3 months. Now I am back:)

During those period, I was not on vacation, I just started do something else, namely, writing articles in Cantonese  (the Hong Kong language) at Blogger; making Chinese lanterns for the Chinese Lantern Festival and establishing the "DIY Lanterns" Channel at Youtube.

Here is some of my work:



Chinese Cartoon Character Lantern
Asurada GSX | Minion Bob | Doraemon | My Melody | Bee-Do Minion | Traditional Chinese Lantern

Chinese Cartoon Character Lantern
Doraemon | Hello Kitty | Kevin Minion | Miffy


Those character lanterns were made with steel wires and crepe papers. If you are interested, please go there and have a look! All those videos are "how-to" tutorials.

Enjoy~

DIY Lanterns Youtube Channel:


Written by: Erik Siivel (@siivel.com)
Modder | Producer | Blogger | Youtuber 
Email: siiveldotcom@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment