Translate

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Updating iStat Menus, Pages, Numbers and Keynote

Today, I install some applications for my iBook i5. They are, namely, iStat Menus, Pages, Numbers, and Keynote.

Installing iStat Menus, Pages, Numbers and Keynote
Installing iStat Menus, Pages, Keynote and Numbers in McDonald's.

The iStat Menus is the tool monitoring the hardware of the Mac, including the CPU and RAM usage, network speed, battery life, fan speed and temperature. 

One could even use the iStat Menus to manupulate the fan speed.

I bought previous version of iStat Menus months ago to monitor my iBook i5. After upgrading to OSX El Capitan from Yosemite, I noted that there is an upgrade for free so I install it accordingly.

As to Pages, Numbers and Keynote, I used to compose documents with Open Office. Now as those apps become free; declared to be compatible with Microsoft Office; and most importantly, now it appears that they become indispensable components of Mac OS and iCloud; I think they are worth trying and thus install accordingly.

Written by: Erik Siivel (@siivel.com)
Modder | Producer | Blogger | Youtuber 
Email: siiveldotcom@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment